Bradford A. Jones, VP
Sr. Construction Services Manager
Mr. Jones attended the University of New Hampshire Thompson School for two years of Civil Engineering Technology. He holds a NH Installer’s License for Septic Systems.
Mr. Jones began working in the engineering field at the age of 18 as a survey rod man, moved rapidly to crew chief, designer, and construction inspection. He spent five years at Midway Excavators gaining valuable experience in the field. In 1987, Mr. Jones began full-time employment at the family business bringing expertise in design review for constructability, cost estimation, site inspection, and field survey. In 2000, he became an owner of the firm and was named a Vice President.
Mr. Jones is extremely competent in the areas of road and site construction management and inspection, land development including roadway, drainage, fire cisterns, water and sewer systems, and subsurface disposal septic systems. Construction and contract maintenance provide invaluable tools for clients.
* Maplevale 36-lot Subdivision in East Kingston, NH, Mitchell Road Residential Subdivision in Nottingham, NH, Home Depot in Seabrook, NH, Chisholm Farms Subdivision in Stratham, NH, and Windsor Meadows Condominiums ~ Construction Manager and Inspector
* Epping, Seabrook, Hampton, Concord, NH, and Salisbury, Amesbury, Lynn, MA: CVS Pharmacy ~ Inspector for sites with parking, access drives, utilities, and drainage
* North Windham, ME: LOWE’s Home Improvement Warehouse development site ~ Construction Inspector and Manager for the Developer
* Barrington, NH: 93,000 S.F. Turbo Cam International light industrial manufacturing facility with on-site and off-site improvements including access roadways, porous pavement parking, drainage, utilities and on-site sanitary sewer ~ Construction Inspector
* Epping, NH: 30,092 S.F. Exeter Hospital Medical Office Building ~ Inspector for all site work construction including porous pavement
* Seabrook, NH: Sewer Main Contracts 3, 8 and 10, and PSNH Seabrook Power Station sewer connection. This work included 6 sewage pumping stations ~ Resident Construction Inspector
* Merrimack, NH: 150,000 GPD sewage pumping station and a 200+ unit residential development located in Bedford, NH ~ Construction Inspector
* Hampton Falls, NH: Spring Hill Subdivision, Field Stone Estates, The River at Heron Landing, Starvish Lane, and Linden Road Subdivision ~ Construction Inspector