With more than 35 years of experience, the multi-disciplined staff of Jones & Beach Engineers will successfully lead the effort of your land surveying needs. Provided in a timely manner, this information will not only govern the initial direction of your project, but can be critical to its successful completion.
Our professional expertise will assist you in gaining a thorough understanding of your property’s existing conditions and increase the potential value and marketability of your land. The Jones & Beach Survey Department is comprised of a two Licensed Land Surveyors, two survey field crews, a Certified Wetland Scientist, highly-trained CAD Drafters, and highly qualified Office Support.
- * Boundary Surveys
- * ALTA/ACSM Title Land Surveys
- * Legal Descriptions
- * Plot Plans, Flood Elevation and Foundation Certificates
- * Existing Conditions Property Surveys
- * Lot Line Adjustments
- * Roadway & Utility Route Surveys
- * Robotic Instrument Surveys
- * As-Built Surveys
- * Global Positioning System (GPS) Instruments Surveys
- * Construction Survey Layout
- * Conservation Easement Plans
- * Condominium Site & Floor Plans