Our experienced team of engineers, surveyors, wetland scientists, designers, technicians and consultants are on-call to give personal and timely attention to your individual needs. At Jones & Beach, we take pride in our innovative and technical achievements, and we continuously look for ways to better serve our clients. We regularly attend Seminars, provide in-house lunch & learns from cutting-edge vendors, and we are members of many professional and civic organizations, such as GSDI, NHANRS, Exeter Area Chamber of Commerce, NHLSA, HBC to name a few.
Wayne G. Morrill, President
Senior Project Manager
Mr. Morrill attended the New Hampshire Technical Institute in Stratham and received his Associates Degree in Electro-Mechanical Drafting in 1988. He is proficient in the use of computer programs such as AutoCAD and Land Desktop Development. He is a NH Licensed Septic System Designer, Evaluator and Installer.
In 1988, Mr. Morrill joined Jones & Beach Engineers, Inc., as a CAD Technician. As a Project Supervisor his responsibilities include, but are not limited to, project management, cost analysis, site inspection, design of subdivisions and commercial development plans, survey note reduction, point transfers and construction layout. In 2001, he became an owner of the firm and was named a Vice President. At the start of 2020, following the retirement of his predecessor, he transitioned to the position of President.
Mr. Morrill is extremely competent in all areas of project management and development. He is innovative, bright, dependable and thorough, paying close attention to detail. He has excellent rapport with clients, working closely with them, and quickly gaining their trust. He acts as a representative for clients at Planning Board Meetings, Zoning Board Hearings and during project negotiations.
- Seabrook, NH: 135,318 S.F. Home Depot Retail Development on Route 1 ~ Project Manager and Site Designer
- North Windham, Ellsworth and Thomaston, ME: 165,000 S.F. Lowe’s Home Improvement Stores ~ Principal-In-Charge
- Seabrook, NH: 150,000 S.F. Lowe’s Home Improvement Warehouse Development on Route 1 ~ Project Manager and Site Designer
- Seabrook, NH: 12-lot Industrial Park with 1,025 L.F. of roadway on Ledge Road ~ Project Manager and Site Designer
- Seabrook, NH: 90,000 S.F. Kohl’s Department Store, an attached 12,500 S.F. Retail Space, a 5,495 S.F. Restaurant, and associated access-ways and parking ~ Principal-In-Charge
- Lynn, MA: 13,013 S.F. CVS Pharmacy with associated parking, drainage and utilities ~ Principal-In-Charge
- Epping, NH: Brickyard Square of Epping was completed in three phases. Phase 1 was a 77,232 S.F. Retail Building with associated parking, drainage and utilities. Phase 2 was a total of 89,040 S.F. comprised of 20-Retail Building Units with associated parking, drainage and utilities. Phase 3 was a total of 110,676 S.F. comprised of 3 Retail Buildings and a Cinema with associated parking, drainage and utilities ~ Principal-In-Charge
- Concord, NH: 13,225 S.F. CVS Pharmacy and a 2,598 S.F. Burger King Restaurant with associated driveway, drive-thrus, parking, drainage and utilities ~ Principal-In-Charge
- Amesbury, MA: 13,225 S.F. CVS Pharmacy with associated parking, prescription drive-thru, drainage and utilities and 2,500 S.F. Mansard Mixed Use Building ~ Principal-In-Charge
Bradford A. Jones, VP
Sr. Construction Services Manager
Mr. Jones attended the University of New Hampshire Thompson School for two years of Civil Engineering Technology. He holds a NH Installer’s License for Septic Systems. Mr. Jones began working in the engineering field at the age of 18 as a survey rod man, moved rapidly to crew chief, designer, and construction inspection. He spent five years at Midway Excavators gaining valuable experience in the field. In 1987, Mr. Jones began full-time employment at the family business bringing expertise in design review for constructability, cost estimation, site inspection, and field survey. In 2000, he became an owner of the firm and was named a Vice President. Mr. Jones is extremely competent in the areas of road and site construction management and inspection, land development including roadway, drainage, fire cisterns, water and sewer systems, and subsurface disposal septic systems. Construction and contract maintenance provide invaluable tools for clients. Project Highlights: * Maplevale 36-lot Subdivision in East Kingston, NH, Mitchell Road Residential Subdivision in Nottingham, NH, Home Depot in Seabrook, NH, Chisholm Farms Subdivision in Stratham, NH, and Windsor Meadows Condominiums ~ Construction Manager and Inspector * Epping, Seabrook, Hampton, Concord, NH, and Salisbury, Amesbury, Lynn, MA: CVS Pharmacy ~ Inspector for sites with parking, access drives, utilities, and drainage * North Windham, ME: LOWE’s Home Improvement Warehouse development site ~ Construction Inspector and Manager for the Developer * Barrington, NH: 93,000 S.F. Turbo Cam International light industrial manufacturing facility with on-site and off-site improvements including access roadways, porous pavement parking, drainage, utilities and on-site sanitary sewer ~ Construction Inspector * Epping, NH: 30,092 S.F. Exeter Hospital Medical Office Building ~ Inspector for all site work construction including porous pavement * Seabrook, NH: Sewer Main Contracts 3, 8 and 10, and PSNH Seabrook Power Station sewer connection. This work included 6 sewage pumping stations ~ Resident Construction Inspector * Merrimack, NH: 150,000 GPD sewage pumping station and a 200+ unit residential development located in Bedford, NH ~ Construction Inspector * Hampton Falls, NH: Spring Hill Subdivision, Field Stone Estates, The River at Heron Landing, Starvish Lane, and Linden Road Subdivision ~ Construction Inspector
Joseph A. Coronati, VP
Senior Project Manager
Mr. Coronati graduated from Clarkson University in 1997, with a degree in Civil Engineering and concentration in transportation. After a summer internship, Mr. Coronati began working full-time at Jones & Beach Engineers, Inc. (JBE). During his first two years of employment, he engineered site plans, subdivisions and municipal utilities. Specialties included drainage design, construction cost estimates and site inspections. Planning Board meetings quickly became a regular part of the job.
In order to gain construction experience, Mr. Coronati took a position with Modern Continental Construction Company on the Boston Central Artery project. He worked at solving construction problems with the use of AutoCAD, focused on design. Mr. Coronati left Modern to partner with a licensed engineer in a small civil/structural firm and managed projects through Local, State, and Federal approvals.
In the fall of 2000, Mr. Coronati returned to JBE and in 2001 he became an owner of the firm and was named a Vice President. In his position as Project Manager, he is responsible for projects from condominium and commercial site plans to single family subdivisions with the Zoning Board of Adjustment and Planning Board approval. He pays close attention to detail within a timely manner and follows projects through to design completion and construction.
* Amesbury, MA: 63 unit Condominium & Single-Family Residential Subdivision with 9,000 LF of road with municipal water, sewer and drainage ~ Project Manager
* Epping, NH: 380 Single-Family Residential lots in 11 Subdivisions with a total of 52,000 L.F. of road. Projects included NHDES Alteration of Terrain, State Subdivision, Wetlands Bureau, Dam Bureau & EPA Phase II Permits ~ Project Manager & Site Designer
* Hampton, NH: 45 separate Condominium Developments and Subdivisions, Commercial Site Plans, and Town Municipal projects, which required variances, wetland special use permits and Planning Board approval. All sites have municipal sewer, water and drainage and require State permits ~ Project Manager & Site Designer
* Amherst, NH: 22 lot Single-Family Residential Subdivision with 2,600 L.F. of road and 3,000 L.F. of common driveways, on 90 acres with on-site leach fields and wells ~ Principal-In-Charge
* Nashua, NH: 45 unit, 4-story Condominium project with underground parking and stormwater detention, offsite roadway improvements, and municipal utilities ~ Principal-In-Charge
* North Andover, MA: 8-lot Single-Family Residential Subdivision with 1,000 L.F. of roadway on 14.43 acres with drainage and utility design including on-site leachfields and municipal water ~ Principal-In-Charge
* Epping, NH: 30,092 S.F. Exeter Hospital Medical Office Building including associated parking, drainage and utilities ~ Principal-In-Charge
Barry W. Gier, P.E. - VP
Senior Project Manager
Mr. Gier graduated from the University of Kansas in 1997 with a BS Degree in Civil Engineering. He is a Licensed Professional Civil Engineer in the State of New Hampshire.
Mr. Gier joined Jones & Beach Engineers, Inc., in 2011 bringing more than fifteen years of experience with him. Given his level of expertise, accuracy and attention to detail, he is an extremely valuable resource. He began his career working with Civil Engineering firms developing site plans and subdivisions. He also worked on numerous Regional Airport projects involving Runway Designs and Construction, Safety Area Construction, and Wildlife Area Mitigation. He has extensive knowledge and experience with Roadway Design, Stormwater Design, Sanitary Sewer Design, Water Distribution System Design, Airport Design, Waste Water Treatment Plant Design, Construction Specifications and Construction Monitoring, and Stormwater Field Inspections. He has also
handled Federal, State, and Local permitting for various public and private projects in addition to coordination with Regulatory Agencies, Municipal Officials, Commissions and Boards. His duties include the planning, designing and tracking of cost-estimates for building structures and facilities, including parking areas, water and sewer systems, and drainage facilities, as well as handling environmental permitting.
* Stratham, NH: MBRAUN Site Design, Engineering & Permitting of 14,000 S.F. building addition with access, parking, and drainage revisions ~ Project Engineer & Site Designer
* Barrington, NH: Convenience Store/Gas Station Site Design, Engineering & Permitting ~ Project Engineer & Site Designer
* Hampton, NH: 8-Lot Subdivision including a 500 L.F. roadway, municipal sewer and water, and gravel wetland stormwater system ~ Project Engineer & Site Designer
* Hampton, NH: Multi-Family Residential Development including two 9,000 S.F. buildings and parking ~ Project Engineer & Site Designer
* Exeter, NH: Exeter Hospital Site Plan Engineering of a 13,000 S.F. building addition with access, parking and drainage revisions ~ Project Engineer & Site Designer
* Seabrook, NH: Route 1 Commercial Development ~ Project Engineer & Site Designer
* Dover, NH: Exit 9 Professional Office Project including an 80,000 S.F. building, parking, and underground detention system ~ Project Manager & Site Designer
* Dover, NH: Thornwood Commons / Thornwood Village, 100-Acre Mixed-Use Development including 3,000 L.F. of roadway with Round-About, 20-acres of single-family residences, 25-acres of commercial/office use, existing dam redesign, and automotive dealership design ~ Project Manager & Site Designer
* Portsmouth, NH: Pease 153, 155 & 157 International Drive, Multi-Building Office Park including LEED Site Design ~ Project Manager & Site Designer
David M Collier, LLS
Mr. Collier attended Old Dominion University-College of Engineering and Technology, where he studied Land Surveying, and he continued his studies at the University of New Hampshire. He became a Licensed Land Surveyor in the State of New Hampshire in 2001. His professional affiliations include the New Hampshire Land Surveyor’s Association, where he has served as President, as a member of the Executive Committee, and as Liaison to the New Hampshire Register of Deeds Association and to the Board of Licensure. He is a member of the Exam Committee for the State of New Hampshire Board of Licensure. He is a member of the New Hampshire GPS Consortium, where he served as Director from 2004-2005, and was a member of the Alton Planning Board, where he served as Chairman from 2013-2017. He also received the New Hampshire Land Surveyor’s Association “Survey Excellence Award” in 2009.
Mr. Collier joined Jones & Beach Engineers, Inc in 2011, bringing more than twenty years of surveying experience. He has served as Survey Manager since 2013, overseeing many different projects involving all types of surveying, including, but not limited to, Boundary Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Subdivisions, Lot Line Adjustments, Construction Layouts, and Elevation Certifications.
Mr. Collier has first-hand experience and understanding of the Land Surveying process from the initial research and field survey work, to the drafting and preparation of final documents for recording. He also has experience managing day-to-day field and office operations.
* Durham, NH: UNH Parsons Hall, construction layout and elevation control of individual floors for Gilbane Construction ~ Land Surveyor
* Lee, NH: Chestnut Farms Subdivision, 28-lots for residential homes with town road ~ Surveyor of Record
* Greenland, NH: Bramber Valley Age-Restricted Housing Development of 73 units ~ Surveyor of Record
* Pelham, NH: Garland Woods Subdivision of 46-lots for residential homes with town road ~ Surveyor of Record
* Seabrook, NH: Kohl’s Department Store, ALTA Land Title Survey of 13 acres ~ Project Manager, Land Surveyor
* Epping, NH: Brickyard Square at Epping, Construction layout, coordination of horizontal and vertical control, and an ALTA Land Title Survey ~ Project Manager, Land Surveyor
* Epping, NH: Boundary Survey of 163-acre parcel on Pleasant Street ~ Land Surveyor
* Seabrook, NH: Boundary, commercial subdivision, construction layout and ALTA Land Title Survey of 19.74-acre parcel along Route 1 ~ Land Surveyor
* Gilford, NH: Boundary and Topographic Survey of 21.56-acres parcel and 1,700 L.F. Right-of-way Survey ~ Land Surveyor