Our experienced team of engineers, surveyors, wetland scientists, designers, technicians and consultants are on-call to give personal and timely attention to your individual needs. At Jones & Beach, we take pride in our innovative and technical achievements, and we continuously look for ways to better serve our clients. We regularly attend Seminars, provide in-house lunch & learns from cutting-edge vendors, and we are members of many professional and civic organizations, such as GSDI, NHANRS, Exeter Area Chamber of Commerce, NHLSA, HBC to name a few.
Wayne G. Morrill, President
Senior Project Manager
Mr. Morrill attended the New Hampshire Technical Institute in Stratham and received his Associates Degree in Electro-Mechanical Drafting in 1988. He is proficient in the use of computer programs such as AutoCAD and Land Desktop Development. He is a NH Licensed Septic System Designer, Evaluator and Installer.
In 1988, Mr. Morrill joined Jones & Beach Engineers, Inc., as a CAD Technician. As a Project Supervisor his responsibilities include, but are not limited to, project management, cost analysis, site inspection, design of subdivisions and commercial development plans, survey note reduction, point transfers and construction layout. In 2001, he became an owner of the firm and was named a Vice President.
Mr. Morrill is extremely competent in all areas of project management and development. He is innovative, bright, dependable and thorough, paying close attention to detail. He has excellent rapport with clients, working closely with them, and quickly gaining their trust. He acts as a representative for clients at Planning Board Meetings, Zoning Board Hearings and during project negotiations.
- Seabrook, NH: 135,318 S.F. Home Depot Retail Development on Route 1 ~ Project Manager and Site Designer
- North Windham, Ellsworth and Thomaston, ME: 165,000 S.F. Lowe’s Home Improvement Stores ~ Principal-In-Charge
- Seabrook, NH: 150,000 S.F. Lowe’s Home Improvement Warehouse Development on Route 1 ~ Project Manager and Site Designer
- Seabrook, NH: 12-lot Industrial Park with 1,025 L.F. of roadway on Ledge Road ~ Project Manager and Site Designer
- Seabrook, NH: 90,000 S.F. Kohl’s Department Store, an attached 12,500 S.F. Retail Space, a 5,495 S.F. Restaurant, and associated access-ways and parking ~ Principal-In-Charge
- Lynn, MA: 13,013 S.F. CVS Pharmacy with associated parking, drainage and utilities ~ Principal-In-Charge
- Epping, NH: Brickyard Square of Epping was completed in three phases. Phase 1 was a 77,232 S.F. Retail Building with associated parking, drainage and utilities. Phase 2 was a total of 89,040 S.F. comprised of 20-Retail Building Units with associated parking, drainage and utilities. Phase 3 was a total of 110,676 S.F. comprised of 3 Retail Buildings and a Cinema with associated parking, drainage and utilities ~ Principal-In-Charge
- Concord, NH: 13,225 S.F. CVS Pharmacy and a 2,598 S.F. Burger King Restaurant with associated driveway, drive-thrus, parking, drainage and utilities ~ Principal-In-Charge
- Amesbury, MA: 13,225 S.F. CVS Pharmacy with associated parking, prescription drive-thru, drainage and utilities and 2,500 S.F. Mansard Mixed Use Building ~ Principal-In-Charge
Bradford A. Jones, VP
Sr. Construction Services Manager
Mr. Jones attended the University of New Hampshire Thompson School for two years of Civil Engineering Technology. He holds a NH Installer’s License for Septic Systems.
Mr. Jones began working in the engineering field at the age of 18 as a survey rod man, moved rapidly to crew chief, designer, and construction inspection. He spent five years at Midway Excavators gaining valuable experience in the field. In 1987, Mr. Jones began full-time employment at the family business bringing expertise in design review for constructability, cost estimation, site inspection, and field survey. In 2000, he became an owner of the firm and was named a Vice President.
Mr. Jones is extremely competent in the areas of road and site construction management and inspection, land development including roadway, drainage, fire cisterns, water and sewer systems, and subsurface disposal septic systems. Construction and contract maintenance provide invaluable tools for clients.
* Maplevale 36-lot Subdivision in East Kingston, NH, Mitchell Road Residential Subdivision in Nottingham, NH, Home Depot in Seabrook, NH, Chisholm Farms Subdivision in Stratham, NH, and Windsor Meadows Condominiums ~ Construction Manager and Inspector
* Epping, Seabrook, Hampton, Concord, NH, and Salisbury, Amesbury, Lynn, MA: CVS Pharmacy ~ Inspector for sites with parking, access drives, utilities, and drainage
* North Windham, ME: LOWE’s Home Improvement Warehouse development site ~ Construction Inspector and Manager for the Developer
* Barrington, NH: 93,000 S.F. Turbo Cam International light industrial manufacturing facility with on-site and off-site improvements including access roadways, porous pavement parking, drainage, utilities and on-site sanitary sewer ~ Construction Inspector
* Epping, NH: 30,092 S.F. Exeter Hospital Medical Office Building ~ Inspector for all site work construction including porous pavement
* Seabrook, NH: Sewer Main Contracts 3, 8 and 10, and PSNH Seabrook Power Station sewer connection. This work included 6 sewage pumping stations ~ Resident Construction Inspector
* Merrimack, NH: 150,000 GPD sewage pumping station and a 200+ unit residential development located in Bedford, NH ~ Construction Inspector
* Hampton Falls, NH: Spring Hill Subdivision, Field Stone Estates, The River at Heron Landing, Starvish Lane, and Linden Road Subdivision ~ Construction Inspector
Joseph A. Coronati, VP
Senior Project Manager
Mr. Coronati graduated from Clarkson University in 1997, with a degree in Civil Engineering and concentration in transportation. After a summer internship, Mr. Coronati began working full-time at Jones & Beach Engineers, Inc. (JBE). During his first two years of employment, he engineered site plans, subdivisions and municipal utilities. Specialties included drainage design, construction cost estimates and site inspections. Planning Board meetings quickly became a regular part of the job.
In order to gain construction experience, Mr. Coronati took a position with Modern Continental Construction Company on the Boston Central Artery project. He worked at solving construction problems with the use of AutoCAD, focused on design. Mr. Coronati left Modern to partner with a licensed engineer in a small civil/structural firm and managed projects through Local, State, and Federal approvals.
In the fall of 2000, Mr. Coronati returned to JBE and in 2001 he became an owner of the firm and was named a Vice President. In his position as Project Manager, he is responsible for projects from condominium and commercial site plans to single family subdivisions with the Zoning Board of Adjustment and Planning Board approval. He pays close attention to detail within a timely manner and follows projects through to design completion and construction.
* Amesbury, MA: 63 unit Condominium & Single-Family Residential Subdivision with 9,000 LF of road with municipal water, sewer and drainage ~ Project Manager
* Epping, NH: 380 Single-Family Residential lots in 11 Subdivisions with a total of 52,000 L.F. of road. Projects included NHDES Alteration of Terrain, State Subdivision, Wetlands Bureau, Dam Bureau & EPA Phase II Permits ~ Project Manager & Site Designer
* Hampton, NH: 45 separate Condominium Developments and Subdivisions, Commercial Site Plans, and Town Municipal projects, which required variances, wetland special use permits and Planning Board approval. All sites have municipal sewer, water and drainage and require State permits ~ Project Manager & Site Designer
* Amherst, NH: 22 lot Single-Family Residential Subdivision with 2,600 L.F. of road and 3,000 L.F. of common driveways, on 90 acres with on-site leach fields and wells ~ Principal-In-Charge
* Nashua, NH: 45 unit, 4-story Condominium project with underground parking and stormwater detention, offsite roadway improvements, and municipal utilities ~ Principal-In-Charge
* North Andover, MA: 8-lot Single-Family Residential Subdivision with 1,000 L.F. of roadway on 14.43 acres with drainage and utility design including on-site leachfields and municipal water ~ Principal-In-Charge
* Epping, NH: 30,092 S.F. Exeter Hospital Medical Office Building including associated parking, drainage and utilities ~ Principal-In-Charge
Barry W. Gier, P.E. - VP
Senior Project Manager
Mr. Gier graduated from the University of Kansas in 1997 with a BS Degree in Civil Engineering. He is a Licensed Professional Civil Engineer in the State of New Hampshire.
Mr. Gier joined Jones & Beach Engineers, Inc., in 2011 bringing more than fifteen years of experience with him. Given his level of expertise, accuracy and attention to detail, he is an extremely valuable resource. He began his career working with Civil Engineering firms developing site plans and subdivisions. He also worked on numerous Regional Airport projects involving Runway Designs and Construction, Safety Area Construction, and Wildlife Area Mitigation. He has extensive knowledge and experience with Roadway Design, Stormwater Design, Sanitary Sewer Design, Water Distribution System Design, Airport Design, Waste Water Treatment Plant Design, Construction Specifications and Construction Monitoring, and Stormwater Field Inspections. He has also
handled Federal, State, and Local permitting for various public and private projects in addition to coordination with Regulatory Agencies, Municipal Officials, Commissions and Boards. His duties include the planning, designing and tracking of cost-estimates for building structures and facilities, including parking areas, water and sewer systems, and drainage facilities, as well as handling environmental permitting.
* Stratham, NH: MBRAUN Site Design, Engineering & Permitting of 14,000 S.F. building addition with access, parking, and drainage revisions ~ Project Engineer & Site Designer
* Barrington, NH: Convenience Store/Gas Station Site Design, Engineering & Permitting ~ Project Engineer & Site Designer
* Hampton, NH: 8-Lot Subdivision including a 500 L.F. roadway, municipal sewer and water, and gravel wetland stormwater system ~ Project Engineer & Site Designer
* Hampton, NH: Multi-Family Residential Development including two 9,000 S.F. buildings and parking ~ Project Engineer & Site Designer
* Exeter, NH: Exeter Hospital Site Plan Engineering of a 13,000 S.F. building addition with access, parking and drainage revisions ~ Project Engineer & Site Designer
* Seabrook, NH: Route 1 Commercial Development ~ Project Engineer & Site Designer
* Dover, NH: Exit 9 Professional Office Project including an 80,000 S.F. building, parking, and underground detention system ~ Project Manager & Site Designer
* Dover, NH: Thornwood Commons / Thornwood Village, 100-Acre Mixed-Use Development including 3,000 L.F. of roadway with Round-About, 20-acres of single-family residences, 25-acres of commercial/office use, existing dam redesign, and automotive dealership design ~ Project Manager & Site Designer
* Portsmouth, NH: Pease 153, 155 & 157 International Drive, Multi-Building Office Park including LEED Site Design ~ Project Manager & Site Designer
David M Collier, LLS
Mr. Collier attended Old Dominion University-College of Engineering and Technology, where he studied Land Surveying, and he continued his studies at the University of New Hampshire. He became a Licensed Land Surveyor in the State of New Hampshire in 2001. His professional affiliations include the New Hampshire Land Surveyor’s Association, where he has served as President, as a member of the Executive Committee, and as Liaison to the New Hampshire Register of Deeds Association and to the Board of Licensure. He is a member of the Exam Committee for the State of New Hampshire Board of Licensure. He is a member of the New Hampshire GPS Consortium, where he served as Director from 2004-2005, and was a member of the Alton Planning Board, where he served as Chairman from 2013-2017. He also received the New Hampshire Land Surveyor’s Association “Survey Excellence Award” in 2009.
Mr. Collier joined Jones & Beach Engineers, Inc in 2011, bringing more than twenty years of surveying experience. He has served as Survey Manager since 2013, overseeing many different projects involving all types of surveying, including, but not limited to, Boundary Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Subdivisions, Lot Line Adjustments, Construction Layouts, and Elevation Certifications.
Mr. Collier has first-hand experience and understanding of the Land Surveying process from the initial research and field survey work, to the drafting and preparation of final documents for recording. He also has experience managing day-to-day field and office operations.
* Durham, NH: UNH Parsons Hall, construction layout and elevation control of individual floors for Gilbane Construction ~ Land Surveyor
* Lee, NH: Chestnut Farms Subdivision, 28-lots for residential homes with town road ~ Surveyor of Record
* Greenland, NH: Bramber Valley Age-Restricted Housing Development of 73 units ~ Surveyor of Record
* Pelham, NH: Garland Woods Subdivision of 46-lots for residential homes with town road ~ Surveyor of Record
* Seabrook, NH: Kohl’s Department Store, ALTA Land Title Survey of 13 acres ~ Project Manager, Land Surveyor
* Epping, NH: Brickyard Square at Epping, Construction layout, coordination of horizontal and vertical control, and an ALTA Land Title Survey ~ Project Manager, Land Surveyor
* Epping, NH: Boundary Survey of 163-acre parcel on Pleasant Street ~ Land Surveyor
* Seabrook, NH: Boundary, commercial subdivision, construction layout and ALTA Land Title Survey of 19.74-acre parcel along Route 1 ~ Land Surveyor
* Gilford, NH: Boundary and Topographic Survey of 21.56-acres parcel and 1,700 L.F. Right-of-way Survey ~ Land Surveyor
Ian MacKinnon, P.E.
Associate, Project Manager
Mr. MacKinnon is an Associate and Project Manager at Jones & Beach Engineers, Inc. (JBE). He joined JBE in December 2015 as a part-time engineering intern while attending the University of New Hampshire (UNH). During his time as an intern, he was able to work on a wide variety of projects at varying stages and gained invaluable experience in preparation for a full-time position. Mr. MacKinnon graduated from UNH in 2015 with a B.S. in Civil Engineering and Minor in Architectural Studies. Since joining the company, he has worked on numerous large-scale commercial projects that involved all aspects of site, utility & stormwater design. In July 2020 he became a Project Manager and in December 2020 he obtained his Professional Engineer (P.E.) licensure and is licensed in New Hampshire and Maine.
As a Project Manager, Mr. MacKinnon handles all aspects of a project through the planning, design, and permitting phases. He works with clients, municipalities, and state agencies throughout the design and permitting process. Mr. MacKinnon has completed designs for many small to large-scale commercial and residential projects responsible for stormwater management/treatment design and analysis, utility design and coordination, roadway design, construction inspections, review of local and state regulations, and the submission and coordination of local, state, and federal permits. The added responsibility of project management includes client consultations, project budgeting and timelines, overseeing Project Engineers on design elements, managing subconsultants, technical plan review, and presenting project applications before public review boards.
- Westbrook, ME: Rock Row Multi-Use Development, 2,500,000± sq.ft. multi-use development spread over multiple phases and 80+ acres with a focus on utilizing the existing 20-acre quarry on the site as a recreation/visual amenity and stormwater feature. ~ Project Manager/Engineer
- North Conway, NH: Ridgeline Community Multi-Use Development, 9-lot residential/commercial/medical development spread over 120+ acres. Uses consist of a commercial tenants fronted on a state highway, studio-style residential cottage clusters, medical office buildings, a daycare facility, an assisted living, rehab and memory care building, an age-restricted cottage neighborhood, and two residential condominium buildings with views of Mt. Washington and other nearby panoramas. ~ Project Manager/Engineer
- Westbrook, ME: Dirigo Plaza Retail Development, 400,000 S.F. of multi-building retail development including re-utilization of existing quarry as detention. ~ Project Engineer
- Hudson, NH: Morgan Rd Commercial Development – CVS Pharmacy development with design for a future convenience store & fueling station and future restaurant. Design included water & sewer design, stormwater design, and state permitting ~ Lead Project Engineer
- Somersworth, NH: NH Liquor Store –New state liquor store involving the renovation and expansion of an existing historic carriage house. Consisted of state & local permitting to mitigate impact to adjacent municipal water source through innovative stormwater management. ~ Lead Project Engineer
- Wrentham, MA: Commercial Development – Design of a re-development project to construct a CVS Pharmacy and Cumberland Farms on land previously occupied by an existing gas station & vehicle repair shop. Coordinated with environmental consultant to mitigate the spread & disturbance of contaminated soils. ~ Lead Project Engineer
Paige Libbey, P.E.
Associate, Project Manager
Ms. Libbey is an Associate and Project Manager at Jones & Beach Engineers (JBE). She joined JBE in May 2014 as an engineering intern while attending the University of New Hampshire (UNH). She worked full-time as an intern for the summer of 2014 and part-time throughout her senior year of college. During her time as an intern she was able to work on a wide variety of projects at varying stages, assisting with design work and frequently getting out in the field to survey and see construction sites. This was an invaluable learning experience and she joined the company full-time as a Project Engineer in May 2015 after earning her Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from UNH. Ms. Libbey has since worked on designs for many residential and commercial projects of varying sizes. Having grown up in Hampton, she is very familiar with the Seacoast area of New Hampshire and enjoys working on projects there. In July 2020 she became a Project Manager and in December 2020 she became a Professional Engineer and is licensed in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts.
Ms. Libbey is involved in all aspects of projects including planning, project design and permitting. She works directly with clients, municipalities, and state agencies throughout the design and permitting process. Ms. Libbey’s responsibilities as a Project Engineer include full engineering design of residential and commercial site plans and residential subdivisions; stormwater management/treatment design and analysis; utility design and coordination; roadway design; construction inspections; review of local and state regulations; local, state and federal permitting and coordination with local and state officials. The added responsibility of project management includes client consultation, project budgeting and timelines, overseeing Project Engineers on design elements, managing work on projects from different departments and subconsultants, technical plan review and attending and leading presentations at public hearings.
- Residential Subdivisions – Project Engineer for five separate residential subdivisions in Pelham, Newington, Hudson and Hampton, N.H. totaling 40 lots, 5,000 + linear feet of paved roadway and municipal utilities varying by town.
- Residential Condominium Projects – Project Engineer for four separate residential condominium developments in Hampton and Epping, N.H. totaling 89 units.
- Commercial Site Designs – Project Engineer for many varying commercial facilities including an Aroma Joe’s drive thru in Farmington, NH, an 18,000 square foot indoor shooting range building for the Sig Sauer training facility in Epping, N.H., a 2,200 square foot dental office in Hampton, N.H. and two not yet constructed – a 6,000 square foot office building and a Kennebunk Savings Bank, both in Epping, N.H.
- Drinking Water projects – Project Engineer for 11 separate drinking water projects all over New Hampshire and in southern Maine with varying scopes including new or upgraded well house buildings, drinking water treatment facilities, storage tanks and distribution systems. 6 of the projects were funded under the NHDES DWSRF loan program. Assisted with management of project bidding and loan disbursements.
- Epping, NH: Epping Crossing Well Fields – Project Engineer for mechanical room upgrades, design of chemical treatment room, and filter backwash pump station for a 100 gpm pilot treatment plant for the Town of Epping wells. Design included treatment for arsenic and manganese. Coordination of backwash pump station into new sewer line being constructed on Fresh River Road.
- Epping, NH: Shirking Rd – Project Engineer for an industrial subdivision consisting of 7 lots and 1,250 linear feet of paved roadway. Designed site plans on two of the 7 lots. One for a construction laydown yard including a 4,000 square foot building and over an acre of paved area for storage of vehicles/ construction materials and one for a propane distribution facility for D.F. Richard & Townsend Energy.
- Newmarket, NH: Forbes Road Site Plans – Project Engineer for two new 20,000+ square foot industrial buildings (not yet constructed) on vacant lots with associated parking and loading areas. Project included the addition of turning lanes and guardrail at the intersection of Forbes Road with NHDOT Route 108. Separate site design of a 24,000 square foot building addition to Promocentric industrial/ office building also on Forbes Road.
- Epping, NH: Canterbury Commons, Fogg Road – Project Engineer for two separate fully permitted designs on a 47-acre site. First design was for (4) 4-story buildings with a total of 160-unit age-restricted residential condominiums with 1,500 linear feet of paved roadway and municipal utilities. Second design (currently under construction) is for 100 single family and duplex condominium units with 4,500 linear feet of roadway and municipal utilities.
- Epping, NH: Epping Crossing Solar Field, Fresh River Road (not yet constructed) – Project Engineer/ Project Manager for a 3 mega-watt, 18-acre solar field in Epping, NH in coordination with solar and racking consultants.
- Hampton, NH: Ocean’s Edge, 535 Ocean Blvd – Project Engineer for a 30-unit condominium building with associated parking and municipal utilities on the former Little Jack’s Restaurant site (currently under construction). This was the first project in the state for which a coastal hazards analysis to assess climate change impacts was required by NHDES Alteration of Terrain Bureau.
Erik Poulin, P.E.
Associate, Project Manager
Mr. Poulin is an Associate and Project Manager at Jones & Beach Engineers, Inc. (JBE). He joined JBE in April 2014 as a project engineer. As a project engineer, he was able to work on a wide variety of commercial and residential projects and gained invaluable experience. Mr. Poulin graduated from UNH in 2013 with a B.S. in Civil Engineering. Since joining the company, he has worked on numerous large-scale commercial projects that involved all aspects of site, utility & stormwater design. In July 2020 he became a Project Manager and in December 2020 he obtained his Professional Engineer (P.E.) licensure and is licensed in New Hampshire and Maine.
As a Project Manager, Mr. Poulin handles all aspects of a project through the planning, design, and permitting phases. He works with clients, municipalities, and state agencies throughout the design and permitting process. Mr. Poulin has completed designs for many small to large-scale commercial and residential projects responsible for stormwater management/treatment design and analysis, utility design and coordination, roadway design, construction inspections, and review of local and state regulations. The submission and coordination of local, state, and federal permits, including Massachusetts Environmental Impact Reports and New Hampshire Water Quality Certificates. The added responsibility of project management includes client consultations, project budgeting and timelines, overseeing Project Engineers on design elements, managing subconsultants, technical plan review, and presenting project applications before public review boards.
- Pelham, NH: Garland Woods 46 Lot Subdivision, 67 acres.
- Epping, NH: Goodrich Commercial Development, 3.5 acres, site included 27,000 sq. ft. of commercial space.
- Franklin, MA: Central Square Commercial Development,14 acres, site included 15,143 sq. ft. of retail space, 2,326 sq. ft. coffee shop, and a 104-unit residential apartment complex.
- New London, NH: New London Place – 43.4 acres, site included 51,285 sq.ft. elderly care facility and 17 lot condo subdivision.
- Stratham, NH: Robie Farms – 57.5 acres, 17 lot subdivision.
- Seabrook NH: BJ’s Wholesale Club – 24 acres, site included an 87,290 sq.ft. of retail space and a 4,990 sq.ft. restaurant.
- South Hampton, NH: Whippoorwill Dairy Farm – 6 acres, 38,844 sq. ft. commercial dairy farming buildings, stormwater treatment systems.
Matt Salvucci, LLS, PLS
Associate, Assistant Survey Manager
Mr. Salvucci is an Associate and Assistant Survey Manager at Jones & Beach Engineers, Inc. (JBE). He graduated from UNH in 2006 with a B.S. in Civil Engineering. After spending nine years as a project engineer, he joined JBE in June 2014 to pursue a career in land surveying. In 2018 he became a New Hampshire Licensed Land Surveyor, and in 2019 a Maine Professional Land Surveyor.
As Assistant Survey Manager, Mr. Salvucci is involved in all aspects of surveying including client consultation, project budgeting and timelines, title research, drafting and plan preparation, boundary determination, field surveys, instructing field crews, and overseeing survey technicians.
- Westbrook, ME: Rock Row Multi-Use Development, 100± acre boundary survey and subdivision with ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys on 6 individual parcels
- Epping, NH: 205± acre boundary survey of three parcels for a 166-unit condominium development
- Manchester, NH: ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey of apartment complex with 30+ units
- Acton, ME: 150± acre boundary survey of six parcels for a 28-lot residential subdivision
- York, ME: 90± acre boundary survey abutting Brave Boat Harbor and the Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge
- Dover, NH: 60± acre ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey of a property with 170,000± square feet commercial and retail floor area